Music at Bedfield
At Bedfield C of E Primary School, our intent is to provide an integrated, practical, exploratory and child-led approach to musical learning. We aim to provide enriching experiences and hands-on opportunities to:
- Perform, listen to, review and evaluate music across a range of historical periods, genres, styles and traditions, including the works of the great composers and musicians
- Sing and play instruments
- Create, compose and improvise
- Use technology appropriately
- Reflect on performances in order to progress
EYFS and KS1 are taught music by the class teacher and KS2 have music lessons with Suffolk Music.