We are very proud to share with you the highlights of our latest outstanding Ofsted report.
The school was inspected on 11th and 12th September 2013, the latest report can be accessed by clicking here.
Our previous report published October 2009, which was also outstanding, can be accessed by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
Comments from the September 2013 report:
- The headteacher is determined to secure the best for every pupil. She has built a very strong and cohesive team of teaching and support staff.
- Pupils reach high standards.
- Pupils make outstanding progress...this is a testament to the outstanding teaching they receive.
- Pupils behaviour is outstanding. Their excellent behaviour makes the school a harmonious place to be.
- Pupils benefit from a wide range of different types of learning that is remarkable for the size of the school.
- Pupils really enjoy their work and are very proud of their school.
- Every parent who expressed a view would recommend the school to another parent.
- The highly effective governing body holds the school to account very well.
An outstanding school is highly effective in delivering outcomes that provide exceptionally well for all its pupils' needs. This ensures that pupils are very well equipped for the next stage of their education, training or employment.
- Ofsted report grade descriptor